Friday, August 5, 2011

Injury Update: Ike Davis


According to David Lennon of Newsday, Sandy Alderson said that 1B Ike Davis will wait another month to be re-evaluated before a decision is made regarding micro-fracture surgery. Alderson also said that if the decision is made to have the surgery, Davis will still be ready for the start of spring training.

0 comments: