Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Francisco good to go...

Photo by Michael Baron
The Mets new closer Frank Francisco has had a rocky start to his New York career, we shouldn't be surprised the Mets never seem to have a lock down closer.  Francisco has only one blown save but he's allowed at least one run in seven of the last eight games.  His low point so far this season had to have come against the Giants when he was pulled mid-inning after only recording one outing while allowing three runs and loading the bases.

Francisco admitted that his hamstring has been bothering him since Colorado possibly due to dehydration but he's now deemed himself ready to pitch...

A little good news came from the bullpen, where Frank Francisco gave the all clear. Francisco was suffering from an upper hamstring issue. "He's feeling a lot better," Collins said. "He told me [Monday] night that he was available. He'll be ready for today." source Mets.com 

0 comments: